I'm giving away a pair of weekend tickets to one of Europe's biggest veggie food events, VegfestUK on March 28th 29th at the Brighton Centre!
VegfestUK combines a fantastic collection of sublime food, excellent shopping, exhilarating entertainment and solid food education all under one roof on a top day out. Features range from:
- a Food Village with 15 caterers, 3 all day bars, juice and smoothie bars
- over 160 stalls with free samples and special offers aplenty
- the UK's first Vegan Comedy Festival with over a dozen quality comedians,
- a Party Political Conference with various parties' manifestos on green issues unveiled
- a Global Food Sustainability Conference with a string of short presentations of solutions to food sustainability
- a LifeWell Hub covering natural healing and holistic health
- a kids area with cookery classes and magic shows
- a speed-dating session
- an LGBT social
- a bodybuilding contest
- live music
- talks and cookery demos on the various aspects of a plant-based diet
- cinema with short films on plant-based lifestyles
To enter the competition, simply email your full name to email@example.com. I will pick the winner at random on Monday 16th February. The winner will be notified by email.
You can also buy tickets online now at www.brighton.vegfest.co.uk/admission Tickets in advance are £5 per day and £8 for the whole weekend. These tickets are available on BUY ONE GET ONE FREE until February 28th, and on BUY ONE GET ONE HALF PRICE until March 21st. Kids under 16 get free entry to the event.
I have yet to experience the delights of Vegfest, I always get so jealous of everyone's Instagram pictures of vegan cream cakes and hot dogs! I won't be able to make it this year but I'm definitely going to try and go next year, especially as Brighton is on my list of places to visit. Until then I will just have to drool over everyone's pictures a little longer!