Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Recent Makes & Bakes

I've been doing a lot of baking and dessert-making lately; at least once a week! I love baking and my family and friends (non-vegans) are always impressed with my sweet treats (I just wish I was good at cooking as well!). Here are some of the things I've made over the last few months.
 
Chocolate Chip Oatie Biscuits
Iced Lemon Loaf Cake (my mum actually made this one!)
Chocolate Trifle (Mum made this one too)
My brother's birthday cake: I made a chocolate sponge with buttercream and decorated it to look like his Staffy, Rhino
Triple Chocolate Cookies
Yorkshire Puddings!
Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Bars
Chocolate Raspberry Semifreddo
Chocolate Fudge Cake (Served with Raspberry Swedish Glace)
Honeycomb
Chocolate Fudge Pudding (our Boxing Day Dessert!)
 
 Let me know if you'd like me to do any recipe posts!
post signature

8 comments:

  1. These all look so good especially the oaty biscuits and lemon cake. I was going to make a vegan chocolate cake using ground almonds instead of flour but when I saw the price of the nuts I decided against it haha.
    You should check out recipyfy.com I use it when I find interesting recipes online or when I'm making my own recipes up.
    It was my birthday the other day and I usually bake myself some weird sort of cheesecake but couldn't be bothered this year haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the link I will check it out! Hope you had a lovely birthday, you should get someone else to make your cake :)

      Delete
  2. Wow these all look so yummy! I'm am definitely hungry now haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If only I could send you some through the screen :) x

      Delete
  3. Where can I find york pud recipe please?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do a recipe post very soon :)

      Delete
  4. Please can you post the cookie recipes and yorkshies!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will post the recipes very soon! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...