Sunday, 15 July 2012

Vegan Goodies From Animal Aid

I have been wanting to try Beauty Without Cruelty's Full Volume Mascara for a while now as it is BUAV approved and vegan as well. I decided to buy it from Animal Aid's online shop as they sell lots of other lovely cruelty free goodies as well as makeup! I have a sweet tooth so I ordered some Dairy Free Chocovered Raisins, and a couple of Mars-style and Snickers-style chocolate bars. I am looking forward to trying out the mascara and choccies and am planning to review them all.


Has anyone tried any of these items? If so, what did you think?

5 comments:

  1. I buy the raisins they are okay, fills the gap when you need a snack, they are sold at Sainsburys & Waitrose. I've had my eye on the other two bars you have brought but P&P puts me off on some of these websites :) I will be interested to hear what you think

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think my Sainsbury's do the raisins but I'll have another look next time I go. I agree the postage is steep; it was pretty much the same price on a couple of other websites I looked at, and if I just wanted to buy a few chocolate bars I wouldn't pay £4 postage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for your review on the BWC mascara, I'm interested to know what it's like. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm chocolate covered raisins! Amazing :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...